Monday, July 30, 2012

This tutorial is quick, easy and if I may say so myself, FUN! It is super handy and great for gifts!

You can seriously NEVER loose your keys with this!

You will need:
-fabric 4.5''x17''
-D-ring (or key-ring)
-ribbon (few inches long)
-Sewing machine and thread of course :)

FIRST! cut your material I did 4.5''x17'' but you can vary it depending on how much material you have and how big or small you want it. (sorry no pic)

SECOND! Press both sides to meet in the middle

THIRD! Fold in half..meet edges and PRESS

FOURTH! Top-stitch both sides. (I used the feed-teeth as width guide) 

FIFTH! Put d-ring (or key ring or anything you find at the craft store that works better!)

SIXTH! Sew closed



SEVENTH! Wrap ribbon around, tucking it in underneath
and sew! (top-stitch along top & bottom edges)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are finished with your key-chain wristlet! Enjoy :)


P.S. this is my first time blogging so if you have any questions about what I did PLEASE ask I'll be more than happy to explain. Also, if you have any tips for me my ears are open! Any feed back is good feedback! Let me know what you think! Thanks so much


check out my newest and main blog http://faithfashionandpassion1.blogspot.com/








2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Its so simple but great for gifts!! Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete